Skip to content Skip to footer

EU Settlement

Download this poster HERE.

If you’re an EUEEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

The deadline for applications to the EU Settlement Scheme is 30th June 2021, so we advise that you seek advice urgently if you need assistance.


  1. You can apply yourself on the computer by following this link HERE.
  2. You can download a telephone app ‘EU Exit: ID document check’ and you can use our self-help presentation: here is the link.
  3. If your passport or national ID card expired, you can still apply online and post your documents after applying to the home office. To apply online, please use this link.
  4. If you don’t have any ID or passport, you need to call Home Office Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379 and request a paper application form.
  5. If you need an assessment, advice and support please read below for more information.

Before we offer an appointment, we need to ensure you have all the paperwork ready. Please see the EU SETTLEMENT CHECKLIST, which shows you all essential documents required. If you don’t have all the documents on the list, please let us know when you contact us and we will advise on how to proceed.

You can email us for information on EU settlement at aim to check this inbox between Monday – Friday in the late afternoon.

Note: This email is only for cases relating to EU settlement. Other inquiries will not be answered.

Alternatively, contact our adviceline on 0808 278 7837 if you need advice and want to book an appointment. We currently do face to face appointments proving support at the Edmonton Green Library.